Summer in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Cycling – Hiking – Outdoors – Family
Holiday in Salzburger Land! Explore the breath-taking mountains in the Pinzgau region and experience memorable attractions that all the family will enjoy. Our guesthouse provides you with a really special, pleasure-packed buffet breakfast and is an ideal starting point for adventurers of all ages. Cyclists, mountain bikers, hikers and nature lovers can enjoy plenty of fun in the summer in Hinterglemm and surprising opportunities. Not forgetting the Valley of Games in Glemmtal, which provides excitement and adventure for children.
The Jokercard, with its numerous included services, is a major plus for your holiday. You get it straight away when you arrive, and it is valid for the duration of your stay. Book your summer holiday or short stay here in Gästehaus Toni!
Joker Card Inclusive services
- Free use of the 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Single journey every day of up to 2 gondolas in Leogang
- 2 x daily bike transport on the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- 30% discount on all bike tickets
- For kids: Kodok Mountain, Montelino’s Adventure Trail, Devil’s Water, Motor Skills Path, Fairy-tale Forest, Children’s Hiking Challenge, Summit play areas
- Entry to the Captain Hook Adventure Pool in Saalbach
- Free use of the Valley Noddy Train (Talschlusszug) in Hinterglemm
- Free use of the Wanderbus in Saalbach Hinterglemm & public transport systems throughout Pinzgau
- Up to 10 guided hikes each week
- Use of the mini golf facilities in Saalbach and Hinterglemm & entry to the museum of local history and the skiing museum
- Valid from 29th May to 26th October 2020
A paradise for cyclists
In Austria’s leading cycling region
Gästehaus Toni is a member of Bike’n Soul Hotels in Saalbach Hinterglemm. We offer you fantastic cycling offers and a superb selection of over 400 km bike routes and trails in all difficulty levels. On numerous trails, including the legendary Hacklberg Trail, Bergstadl Trail and many more, you can ride as much as you want to. After all, the unique MTB route network ensures that the needs of road bike riders, mountain biker and E-Biker are very well catered for.
If you would like to book an exceptional holiday or short stay geared towards a cyclist’s needs, our guesthouse with its extensive buffet breakfast, will leave you wanting for nothing – the perfect place to stay in Salzburgerland. We do of course provide advice about all Bike’n Soul tours and the Top 10 Trails too of course. Book now!